10.04.2008

It's ON!


Emilie recently told me, "Hombre," ('cause that's what she calls me when no one's around) "we should jump on this blogging fad and invite friends and family to have a look at our great photos, get baby updates and more!". I had no readily available excuses, so it's time to make good. I give you, The Palmer Family Gazette. As editor-in-chief of PFG, Emilie will be sure that this site maintains the highest-level of class, dignity and be damn cute. My role as special-assistant to the editor is less defined, but I'm certain that she'll let me know when necessary.

PS, Emilie just read this first post and doesn't believe that readers will understand I was being sarcastic with the "hombre" comment. I disagreed. Is this what Brandon ran into when Andrea Zucherman took over at the West Beverly HS paper? Methinks so.
Welcome to the Gazette, hope you all enjoy!

ap

1 comment:

Bianca Espinosa said...

Love the idea--already have some opinions about references to 90210. I'll try to keep them to myself for the time being, but no promises in the future.
Bianca